TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2011, 07:04 AM   #1002
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Monica Niculescu def. (32)Tsvetana Pironkova 6:4 6:1

Incredible with which sovereignty she won the matches in the first two rounds! Nothing to see from Pironkova's slice, but tons of errors! Like Timea, she didn't come along with Moni's game.
There was only one moment where I was concerned! At 5-4 in the first set she took a medical time out. I don't know hat has happened, but it didn't seem to influence her game negatively.

Next round against Schiavone who just finished a three hour match against Marino! Come on Moni, take your chance!

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jan 19th, 2011 at 07:19 AM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote