TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 06:12 PM   #2430
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve View Post
you mean jj?
but they are the same, only their motives are different
there is no pro player that did not minimaze or fake injury for some benefit, do not be naive
the worst thing you colud do is believe the press and the players blindly, you do not have idea how much you are manipulated
yes, i mean jj, the serbian warrior princess who is always so "injured" when she is playing for her country. that's transparently not to be trusted since she is obviously creating unnecessary drama. i can see some benefits for her, though, that kinda behaviour appeals to patriotic morons who adore such "heroes".

on the other hand what benefit did ana have from pulling out of the hopman cup and sidney? or from the olympic games?
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote