TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #2427
country flag Eve

Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough Eve is a jewel in the rough
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
You are doing great for someone with 10 posts... troll.

Ana doesn't fake injuries.. happened many times in the past? When? Oh yeah... everytime Ana plays for Serbia.. like the Olympics.. sure sure.. I can't believe people some times.

I don't idealize her either.. I'm very critical. But injuries should never be played with like you are doing.

I'm not navigating your posts.. I have your best interests in that sugestion.. you might actually find your troll brothers and sisters there.
I too know I am doing great, how lovely to get along well
before you could know when is someone playing with injuries, you must be very well in human anatomy, medicine, practically and theoretically, and how that applies in sports and then you could talk to me on that level and say to me about playing, and maybe i'll clarify thing or two to you
but repeating like parrot the same is not going to get you more brothers and sisters of any kind to this thread, and surely is not going to grow a proper discussion, because you started with ofenses. Your start is bad and personally driven, learn not to live in denial, ana did it so it seems you can too
thank you for having my best interest in heart, sorry if i do not comply , it is just that i do not need any siblings regarding the question
reinforcement is often asked or mentioned when someone is not managing things like he should
Eve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote