TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #2426
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve View Post
i like ana
i just do not idealize her
i see her like she is
again, you take it wrong
and, yes it is founded, happened many times before, but oblivion is something you might rather choose because it is easier
critique is not hate, another lesson for you, besides the one that you are nobody to navigate my or somebody elses posts
kind regards, may your heartbeats be slower
You are doing great for someone with 10 posts... troll.

Ana doesn't fake injuries.. happened many times in the past? When? Oh yeah... everytime Ana plays for Serbia.. like the Olympics.. sure sure.. I can't believe people some times.

I don't idealize her either.. I'm very critical. But injuries should never be played with like you are doing.

I'm not navigating your posts.. I have your best interests in that sugestion.. you might actually find your troll brothers and sisters there.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote