TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #1310
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvoSteady View Post
Just watched Eurosport coverage of Federer-Davydenko. They slag off all Russian female players as being inferior to one Nikolay "captain charisma" davydenko.

Then to add insult to injury one of the pundits - who makes a fair few mistakes - asserts that Sharapova has announced marriage this year. Hmmm. No other sources, not even local to Aus Open confirm this.

As if my opinion on Eurosport wasn't low enough!
1. I don't think any Russian female tennis player could beat Davy.
2. Davy is a really nice and really cool dude. You tryin tryin to insult him?
3. Maria has announced she is going to marry. They didn't announce the date, but most people assume it's going to be in July due to their schedules (if it happens this year).

4. What exactly are you trying to say?

a) Eurosport commentators are mean bullys to the Russian female players
b) Eurosport commentators value men's tennis over women's
c) How dare they speak about Masha's personal life.
d) None of the above
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!