TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 05:22 AM   #1301
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
There was nothing wrong with her previous game. She was headed in the right track preceding the USO, all she had to do was practice, practice, practice...................

Exactly I dont like the idea of adding something to a winning formula to boost it even more. Look what happened to Ana. Maria got to the top and stayed there for quite a while playing one way. I would prefer it if she stuck to tried and true measures that got her to the top before. My only thought on that is maybe she cant hit her serve and forehand the way she could before the injury so she has been forced to make changes?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!