TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 05:11 PM   #1228
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFanForever View Post
I can't see how I'm being heartless. Her shoulder injury is not bothering her anymore, and to be honest, I'm getting a bit sick of the media and just people in general acting like it still is. If it was a few months after her shoulder injury while she is still getting used to the new service motion, I would understand. But she's back to her old service motion now for a year now. I know she says she is working hard, and thinks she can have a good year, but it's a lot easy to say that. Putting it into actions is the hard part.
I agree. That's the way it is for everyone. For a top athlete like Sharapova who also has celebrity status there can be even more distractions. It's also easy for anyone to think that they are putting in extra effort when they are really just falling into the same old routines. The addition of a new coach has been the best thing so far. It would have said something great if thatt had been Shaarpova's idea