TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2011, 09:24 AM   #1222
country flag MashaFanForever

MashaFanForever MashaFanForever MashaFanForever MashaFanForever MashaFanForever MashaFanForever MashaFanForever MashaFanForever MashaFanForever MashaFanForever MashaFanForever
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvoSteady View Post
You are being a bit heartless when it comes to Masha's long time out to recover post- Rotator Cuff surgery.

I have had time out from tennis for different reasons and miss it dearly... I can only hope that Masha will have used her off season to build nice and steady. Let's all be positive! It's a gloomy enough world at the moment, and we should look to sport to keep our spirits up, and not make them even worse.

<gets down off soap box now>
I can't see how I'm being heartless. Her shoulder injury is not bothering her anymore, and to be honest, I'm getting a bit sick of the media and just people in general acting like it still is. If it was a few months after her shoulder injury while she is still getting used to the new service motion, I would understand. But she's back to her old service motion now for a year now. I know she says she is working hard, and thinks she can have a good year, but it's a lot easy to say that. Putting it into actions is the hard part.
MashaFanForever is offline View My Blog!