TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ART Melbourne- Week 2

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 04:06 AM   #73
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Melbourne

Oh hello, Australian Open

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - Maria Sharapova has been training hard ahead of the first grand slam of the Amazing Race Tour. Sharapova hit Rod Laver Arena today for a practise session under the sweltering heat. In less than a day or two, she will be staged in the same arena ahead of her first round match against Maria Kirilenko. The Russian is confident that she can win this, but hard work must be put in for it to be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Sharapova
To be a champion, you need to be hard-working and commited. Your results will come through if you work hard and perfect eveything. I am trying to do that, though I am not there yet. So I am still unsure about my first round match with Maria Kirilenko. She's a good friend of mine, and she has a good game. It will be interesting to see what she throws at me tomorrow.
Quote:
Looking ahead of the draw, it looks very difficult and unbalanced. I mean come on, Domi, me and Vika all in the same section? It's brutal really.
Sharapova was asked about her sudden change of hair colour.

Quote:
I was called a 'dumb blonde' during the first week of ART. I mean, I obviously am not. I mean, dumb blondes don't just stroll to Sydney and take home the trophy. But no, I decided I wanted to bring something new to Melbourne. You know, spice it up. So I chose purple, because pruple is not a dumb colour, it's a fierce colour.
Maria Sharapova is also known for her on-court fashion. Her outfits can be a hit or a miss, but usually it's freaking stunning.

Quote:
I wore the dress in training. It's a blue dress with spaghetti straps. The waist line is alot higher, it's almost to my chest area. And it's really comfortable and really refreshing. But the most important thing is that it's inspired by pregnant women and the maternity stage of life.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote