TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ART Melbourne- Week 2

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 09:26 AM   #62
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Melbourne

Sam Stosur Interview Before the AO

What are you most looking forward to about Melbourne? Hmm, I don't know really its really exciting in Melbourne and I'm hoping to get a win here.

You didn't have the best start to your season last week in Sydney, are you hoping to do better this week for yourself and for the Australian fans? I hope this week I will do better than last week, I really disappointed the Aussie fans last week and I'm hoping not to do it again this week.

Who do you expect to be the world's number 1 after this tournament? I don't really know everyone is training hard on the tour for the Aussie Open and the season has just really started so it will be tight.

Is there anyone who you dislike on the ART tour? No, not really, I don't dislike anyone, and I hope they don't dislike me.

Who are you teaming up with in the doubles this week? Why? And is this important to you? This week I teamed up with Nadia Petrova, my good friend, I think we will do well in this competition, last week was also good with me and Ana getting to semifinals, but I have just chosen Nadia.

Any last words? Nope

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote