TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **Articles and Interviews **

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #47
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **Articles and Interviews **

yes what happening for french tennis is dramatic cause we had big history with big champions, many top10 players, one n°1 who was amélie.
Not a good period right now but France still has talent, youngs hopes are coming in junior and perhaps there are some future french champions in it.

I still have affection for alize, used to really trust in her potential but she just couldnt handle it. She made bad choices thinking she reached the top.
Wish her the best for 2011 but she has to improve so many things in her tennis. Make it more "smart" with real tactic. Only her can make it happen.
She must have determination and big self belief.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote