TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dexter

Thread: Dexter
View Single Post

Old Dec 14th, 2010, 03:02 PM   #236
Lucemferre

Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
The healthy partner always leaves? I mean this in the nicest way possible, but what is wrong with you? That's an absolutely ridiculous statement. Am I missing the funny part?
It wasn't politically correct enough for you? Michael beat cancer,I'm glad he did and I hope that it never comes back but it might come back.His father died from cancer too. I don't know why they are getting divorced but I'm saying that I've seen/heard lots of couples who separate after a battle like this.You would think that it would bring them closer and from outside it may look like they really are but then boom, a shock break up.
Lucemferre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote