TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dexter

Thread: Dexter
View Single Post

Old Dec 14th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #234
Lucemferre

Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute Lucemferre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga Ga Ooh La La View Post
I was so disappointed with the finale. I wanted the shit to hit the fan for real. I'm tired of being teased.

In other news, I read that Dexter & Deb are getting divorced IRL.
Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are getting divorced not Dexter and Deb That was never in doubt.The healthy partner always leaves,especially if they are young. I guess they can't live with constant fear of thoughts like 'will the cancer return?Is he going to die? Am I going to have to raise my child alone?' etc. They go through the fight with cancer together but after that like I said if they are young and childless, it's over.
Lucemferre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote