TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 13th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #1505
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Interview with croatian tv during DC
http://dnevnik.hr/showbizz/red-carpe...-pomrcine.html

Nice one ,maybe someone has time to translate all of it
Reporter said that some ES commentator called her Catherine Zeta Jones on tennis court Ana said it`s one of the best compliments she received bc she finds Catherine very beautiful .Some fan in Bali said that she looks like vampire ,but pretty vampire from Twilight Ana was like ok,i never heard that one before
The usual,there is a lot of jealousy on tour....Her fans give her nice things,like that `i love montreal shirt`,or some book about cocktails ...
About many gay players on tour ,Ana says she has no problem with that and she doesn`t look at them any different ,it`s normal part of life
How would she describe herself ?
Loyal,very very stubborn,it can be good and bad thing (at least she admits it) and very sensitive

Last edited by jelenacg : Dec 13th, 2010 at 05:53 PM.
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote