TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dexter

Thread: Dexter
View Single Post

Old Dec 13th, 2010, 05:36 PM   #230
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

It's a bit sad. I wished Lumen stayed. But I think it was fitting: she was finally free.
The writers would have been stuck not knowing what to do with her next time. It would have also over-complicated Dexter's relationship with Rita's kids.

As for Deb's sympathy for No. 13, whilst I thought was well done, I'm pretty sure if I were Deb, I would have love to known who No. 13 and the accomplice were.
So coincidental to be hidden by the plastic tarp

LaGuertta was awesome - I know I hated her guts halfway through, but she was kick-ass this time around.

As for Quinn - I'm surprised he didn't own up to many things. Guess his love for Deb was real and more than I expected.
And thank god Dexter (fudge?) proved that it wasn't Quinn - that storyline would been torturous to go through next season.