TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vero Cepede Royg

View Single Post

Old Dec 4th, 2010, 12:04 PM   #66
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Verónica Cepede Royg - Paraguayan Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
I'm not too sure yet either! I have only seen her play a couple of times, at the Fed Cup last year in Canada where she beat Castano and Vaisemberg, but lost to Dubois. She has a pretty solid game; hits quite hard- hits winners. Her serve isn't (or at least wasn't) too much of a weapon, but she's been working at improving it. I'm not sure if I could say who in the top 100 she plays like yet, but she has some variety in her game, she can hit angles and drop shots, and she has a great lob too.
Yes.I should add that her forehand is her best weapon she hits plenty of winners with it,her weakness is her footwork and defense.
Those matches that you mention were played on carpet but when she plays on red clay she plays similiar to Stosur (of course not the serve of Sam )

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote