TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2010, 05:43 PM   #247
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Ultimately,I'd say that Elena PERSONIFIED class for old-fashioned Russians who respect old-school values...but not just for Russians cuz we've seen all the comments of admiration from players who come from other countries....I don't recall the same degree of praise even for other morally-decent gals such as Davenport or Clijsters when they retired.

In contrast with Elena's Olympic Slam championship,there are other Russian players who've won the more traditional Slam events...and yet none of them represent the country so splendidly or command such loyalty as Lena does.When she led the Russian sweep on the podium in Beijing,it was an unforgettable moment for Russia and for tennis fans worldwide

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote