TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2010, 10:24 AM   #1498
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Dementia View Post
I don´t want you to marry me anymore
noooo! ok, i promise i'll stop

Quote:
so do people in Europe also want the reaggaeton??
it enjoyed decent popularity a few years ago, but it's not popular much now. i think the biggest hits here were gasolina and sientelo. i don't know if it's more popular in spain.

Quote:
Don Omar is something I can deal with, his lyrics are ok,is not all about "mami you´re so yummi, mami you´re delicious, mammi lets do it" like the majority of the rest of the reggaetoneros...................plus I have a crush on him

now reggaeton has evolved to be a kind of "reggaeton/dance" thing

and now we have this reggaeton/hip hop guy named "pitbull".............oh dear God
that guy is everywhere!! and his latest hit is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPNiDgGlvpg

I can even begin to describe of how this song disgust me to death, he is rapping or whatever the hell he think he is doing to a sampler of the "we no speak americano" remix by a band called "Yolanda be Cool" and I already despite that song, and now he comes and makes a reaggetton mix thingy with it...... why did I do to deserve this??

oh fucking "perreo fino" it just won´t go away.
you know on the thread about who models better, ana or caro, i said that beauty is not entirely subjective and that the same can be said about arts, music etc, so you can say that some of the music is bad, but you still like it. i think i'd say that about most reggaeton songs. i also think reggaeton is for you what turbofolk is for cocco and i don't mean it just because you both dislike these genres actually

however, i did get bored with reggaeton a bit. i hardly listen to it these days and i posted it here just coz i know you don't like it
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote