TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Worst Song(s) of 2012?

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2010, 02:48 AM   #41
country flag Midnight_Robber

Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute Midnight_Robber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst Song(s) of 2010?

Yes. At last someone calls out the awful Glee-sters for mangling everything they set their vocal chords to. *smh* They are as annoying as Bieber and Ke$ha are to me. I'd like to put forward Nicki Minaj's 'You See Right Through Me'. Hearing: "How do you do that shi*t?" repeated ad infinitum is not my idea of fun.

Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" actually makes me cringe and I agree with everyone who can see it for the utterly fake, cloying, sentimental crap that it is. Billionaire and just about anything that Travis does is flat-out irritating. "I've got the Magic in Me." Ugh.

I'd be annoyed by Taylor ... the one that Kanye was oh-so-mean to, if I could actually remember any of her songs. But there should be a special award set aside for singers who are insipid and dull, yet hugely successful. The Katy Perry phenomenon escapes me when her songs all her songs are so damn bubble gum and annoying. Miley Cyrus?

I have no time for Eminem's whining, though the song of his that really got on my nerves was "I'm not Afraid" with its trite, corny-ass, confessional bluster. Can't remember if it came out this year or last year...

Never even heard of BEPs 'The Time'. Went to Youtube, and didn't even get past the opening line (while my partner just levelled the most disgusted look at me)...

Venus Williams - Maria Sharapova - Ana Ivanovic - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Viktoria Azarenka - Tamarine Tanasuagarn - Maria Kirilenko - Justine Henin - Nadia Petrova - Daniela Hantuchova

Blogs? One Game to Love.
Midnight_Robber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote