TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Worst Song(s) of 2012?

View Single Post

Old Nov 29th, 2010, 08:17 PM   #32
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst Song(s) of 2010?

Oh yeah I forgot to add, any song that the cast of Glee sang, because they ruin everything they touch.

"Like a G6" is another stinker.

Also "Club Can't Handle Me" by Flo Rida. Definitely up there for 'worst lyrics' award.

I agree with the one that said "Hey Soul Sister". That is pretty terrible too. But Train's new shit isn't all bad. "Save Me San Francisco" I like a lot.

It pains me to nominate this as I really love this band, but "Catalyst" by Linkin Park. What the hell has become of these guys? They used to write great rock songs, songs with good choruses. Their new stuff, Flo Rida could rap over the top and you'd never know it was once Linkin Park.

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.

Last edited by Pops Maellard : Nov 29th, 2010 at 08:23 PM.
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote