TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wozniacki recorded a single "Oxigent". It'll be out in a few weeks

View Single Post

Old Nov 27th, 2010, 01:35 AM   #29
country flag stangtennis

stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute stangtennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wozniacki recorded a single "Oxigent". It'll be out in a few weeks

Maybe Vania King should make a CD, she can actually sing.

She has uploaded 20 karaoke recordings from her hotel rooms at her YouTube channel LadyDeadpool: http://www.youtube.com/user/LadyDeadpool

There used to be a YouTube video of Caro singing along to "All that she wants" with Ace of Base, and it sounded terrible. She even said once that she likes to sing in the shower etc. but knows she's no good at it. Since then she has been taking singing lessons, but I doubt that's enough to make her a good singer. But Auto-Tune can make everyone sing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-Tune#Criticism
Quote:
In 2009, Time magazine quoted an unnamed Grammy-winning recording engineer as saying, "Let's just say I've had Auto-Tune save vocals on everything from Britney Spears to Bollywood cast albums.

...Christina Aguilera appeared in public in Los Angeles on August 10, 2009 wearing a T-shirt that read, "Auto Tune is for Pussies",[15] but when interviewed by Sirius/XM, she stated that Auto-Tune wasn't bad if used "..in a creative way", noting that her album Bionic uses the technology and highlighted "Elastic Love" being a product of it.[16]

Last edited by stangtennis : Nov 27th, 2010 at 01:51 AM.
stangtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote