TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

View Single Post

Old Nov 25th, 2010, 10:13 AM   #28
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Well its not a thing I know cause I don't have hate in me. But believe me if my father or any other member of my family would have got killed in the war that your country started I would hate your country that's why I understand the ones who have lost their near ones and hate your country not you people

And nope the Balcan Music is not so popular in my country!. We hear A lot of Albanian songs and a lot of traditional songs as well. But we also listen to American Music and Artists and right now we are obsessed with French Music

Are you a member of any hating groups in FB towards Kosova.. Like Kosova je Serbie or stuff like that?
I am a member of that group but that is not a hate group Not even similar to All 7 million Albanians who hate Serbs

Do people down there talk about possible independence of North Kosovo where Serbs live ? Would people accept on that if that would mean peace and full independence for Kosovo ?
Also, I have to add I met Albanian guy this summer. He is studying Serbian language in Tirana ( random ) and came here on student exchange program. He is obsessed with Serbia for some reason oh and he is orthodox. He said that almost all people from south Albania are Greek Orthodox ?

Last edited by Just Do It : Nov 25th, 2010 at 10:22 AM.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote