TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2010, 03:07 PM   #27
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana View Post
You are completely right. I think it would be interesting to do some day, but not yet. And from what I've heard, going to Drenica (where my mom was born) isn't really a smart idea. Perhaps it's exaggerated, but I wouldn't feel calm there.
Are you uncomfortable talking to a shkija? You shouldn't be.

Is Adelina Ismajli the most popular singer in Kosovo like I've heard? I like her song "Trimit tim".
Well Its the same in your country right? I wish I would change this fact but I guess I can't at least not alone. All peoples make mistakes like you guys did doing what you did to us but the most horrible thing is that you didn't even apologize for what you did and That hurts a lot.

Yeah she is popular but her popularity is going to an end these days cause there are a lot more artist my people are listening too at the moment like Dafina Zeqiri,Genta Ismaili etc.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote