TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2010, 03:05 PM   #26
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
What a diplomatic answer Something like that you should know str8 away. However, I was curious what kind of music do people listen in night clubs ? Is there Serbian ( or to put it better Balkan ) folk music in night clubs ?
Well its not a thing I know cause I don't have hate in me. But believe me if my father or any other member of my family would have got killed in the war that your country started I would hate your country that's why I understand the ones who have lost their near ones and hate your country not you people

And nope the Balcan Music is not so popular in my country!. We hear A lot of Albanian songs and a lot of traditional songs as well. But we also listen to American Music and Artists and right now we are obsessed with French Music

Are you a member of any hating groups in FB towards Kosova.. Like Kosova je Serbie or stuff like that?
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote