TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 07:59 PM   #24
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Nope we just speak standard Albanian.Yep there are some who listen to Ceca but most of them are just for joking and we just joke with each other awww you listen to CECA and stuff but there are a lot of peoples who like her

Well no one is in danger from visiting Kosova trust me. Have you ever been there to see it by yourself if it is dangerous or you just heard from others and you created an opinion about it? Cause you should come and visit us and then talk

I'm not sure if I am a member of that group or not. It can be but I'm not sure I have to check that out
What a diplomatic answer Something like that you should know str8 away. However, I was curious what kind of music do people listen in night clubs ? Is there Serbian ( or to put it better Balkan ) folk music in night clubs ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote