TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

View Single Post

Old Nov 23rd, 2010, 07:47 PM   #23
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

Nope we just speak standard Albanian.Yep there are some who listen to Ceca but most of them are just for joking and we just joke with each other awww you listen to CECA and stuff but there are a lot of peoples who like her

Well no one is in danger from visiting Kosova trust me. Have you ever been there to see it by yourself if it is dangerous or you just heard from others and you created an opinion about it? Cause you should come and visit us and then talk

I'm not sure if I am a member of that group or not. It can be but I'm not sure I have to check that out
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote