TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

View Single Post

Old Nov 12th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #99
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moveyourfeet View Post
Were you tired? You are very athletic but still making a lot of errors.

Your opponent has blatant technique issue on his serve. his hitting shoulder doesn't stay closed long enough so he is opening up too early on his serve, robbing him of power. Plus he is barely using his legs.

Your backhand is very good when you are hitting within yourself, but your forehand looks like it can breakdown.
Wow what a great analysis!

Um no I wasn't tired, but what I do tend to do is play according to my opponents level. So unfortunately 'm not playing as well as I know I can in this video.
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote