TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Madagascar Tennis

View Single Post

Old Nov 7th, 2010, 09:37 PM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Madagascar Tennis

These women from madagascar deserve their own thread. they're just starting to play a little more on the itf tour, but their results show that they seem to be promising talents. madagascar is not known for having many tennis players, except dally randriantefy (former top 50 player) who retired a few years ago, and so i thought it would be nice to start a platform to discuss their progress and their results and to draw a bit more attention onto them.

First, we have Zarah Razafimahatratra, here's another thread with some information about her: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=408385

And second, we have Nantenaina Ramalalaharivololona, here's a thread with information about her: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=421582

so, everybody who's interested, feel free to post your thoughts and news about these two lovely ladies, follow their results and of course cheer for them!

so here we go......

Ramalalaharivololona plays the 10k in Le Havre this week. she won her two qualifying matches 60 62 and 61 60. gl to her in her first round match!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Nov 25th, 2010 at 08:42 PM.
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote