TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~~Stephanie Vogt~~

View Single Post

Old Nov 6th, 2010, 08:13 PM   #387
country flag christina_fl

christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all christina_fl is a name known to all
Re: ~~Stephanie Vogt~~

I just saw that there are some comments in this forum that I missed and I want to comment on them:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFFIN MONSTER View Post
because people seldomely visit the "Rest of the world" sub-forum and Stephi and the people from Liechtenstein are almost Swiss people.
No, we are NOT Swiss. Sorry but people from Liechtenstein are Liechtensteiners and nothing else! Of course we have good connections with Switzerland, but it's the same with Austria and probably normal with neighbors....

Quote:
And nobody posted anything there in 2010
Yes, because she didn't play any tourneys. What should people write here? The daily entry for almost 2 years would have been: Steffi is recovering and doing physiotherapy in order to have her comeback soon....

Quote:
But she is semi-Swiss, trains in Switzerland, speaks Swiss German and plays Swiss Inter Club. She deserves to be in the Swiss forum!
I don't think your decision is adequate, since nobody is ever visiting this ROW forum!
No, she is not training in Switzerland anymore! She used to train in Budapest with Zoltan Kuharszky before her injury and so is she doing it again. She was only training in Switzerland for some weeks to get her shape back. And she doesn't speak Swiss German, she speaks Liechtenstein German Yes she plays Swiss Interclub, and so are a lot of international players (for example Steffi Gehrlein, Margalita Chakhnashvili, Lenka Tvaroskova and many others). Are they all Swiss now?

And yes, this forum has been very active before Steffis injury although it was in ROW subforum. I think as soon as Steffi climbs up the ranking, it will be more active again. Just wait...
christina_fl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote