TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rules)

View Single Post

Old Nov 4th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #3191
country flag ED fan forever

ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of ED fan forever has much to be proud of
Re: Official name change thread: Be careful with usernames you request.

Hi,

I was wondering if I could change my username to ED fan forever.....??

Thanks!
"And thanks to all the people around the world for supporting me, and my fan club, I could feel your support no matter where I was in the world. Thank you for your devotion. Most importantly, thanks to my family, especially my mom. You've been very supportive, encouraging, inspiring... you were always there for me. It was a long way and we did it together. I love you mom. It's so emotional. It's so hard to say goodbye. I'm going to miss you so much"
Elena Dementieva, 29/10/2010
ED fan forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote