TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2010, 02:38 PM   #615
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Maria Sharapova will Design Her Wedding Shoes
Johns PkI/Splash News Online
Newly engaged tennis champ Maria Sharapova may not have picked a wedding dress yet, but the Nike spokesperson and designer certainly knows what she will be wearing on her feet. “I will for sure be wearing Cole Haan because everybody that’s been talking to me about weddings and comfortable shoes said, you have to be sure that you’re wearing comfortable shoes and I’m like, well I know where I’m going to and I’m for sure going to design them,” Sharapova told PEOPLE about her nuptial footwear from the Nike subsidiary at the 14th annual ACE awards presented by the Accessories Council at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York on Monday. The superstar, whose engagement to L.A. Lakers shooting guard, Sasha Vujacic, was announced last month, said besides designing her own wedding kicks, she is also taking some time to bask in the engagement glow, refusing to stress out over a specific venue or guest list. “No, no, absolutely not, we’re going to take our time,” explained Sharapova, who picked up the Brand Collaboration Award last night. The Russian beauty is accustomed to wearing short tennis skirts, but is open to the idea of a long, traditional gown. “I think it depends on the design of the dress and how you feel about it,” Sharapova said. “Sometimes you want to go a little bit shorter but I love when the dress is also long and fluid and you feel really elegant and flow-y.” The 23-year-old feels decidedly different since the engagement. “It’s a really good feeling,” Sharapova told PEOPLE. “At the end of the day we have each other and we obviously have our respective careers and we’re really busy but it’s great to come home to someone.” –Mary S. Park
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.co...wedding-shoes/

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!