TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 1st, 2010, 01:12 PM   #603
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post
True, its pretty much the norm which is fine. By the way I think she did say something during the AO about Kim retiring...that was after the match when Masha beat her and they did an interview with Kim 1st so yes Masha had to say something after that....its sort of being put on the spot. I hate that shit, if Im gonna say something I'll say it, I don't want to be asked..in this case though I love Kim so it was all good.

I know, wrong place to put a pic but
I remember Masha posting on her website that she would miss Kim, I think it was in a doodle.

This is the exact quote:
Just heard that Kimmy is retiring! I wish her nothing but the best in her new chapter of life.She is truly a genuine person with a huge heart....not to mention someone with amazing accomplishments on the court.Sending you lot's og hugs Kim!!

It's from a doodle titled random thoughts dated 07/5/2007.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling

Last edited by Kitten63 : Nov 1st, 2010 at 10:34 PM.
Kitten63 is online now View My Blog!