TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Nov 1st, 2010, 03:13 AM   #596
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Mash never really says much about other players. The media will ask and she’ll give her whole ‘shes a great player and very good for the sport’ answer (which BTW is generic for retirements and comebacks ), but likely won’t go to her FB or anything to do so.

(A Maria/friends joke would work here... but I don't wanna be a Drama Llama)
True, its pretty much the norm which is fine. By the way I think she did say something during the AO about Kim retiring...that was after the match when Masha beat her and they did an interview with Kim 1st so yes Masha had to say something after that....its sort of being put on the spot. I hate that shit, if Im gonna say something I'll say it, I don't want to be asked..in this case though I love Kim so it was all good.

I know, wrong place to put a pic but