TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2010, 01:04 AM   #575
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
My daughter is nearly the age of Maria and my son is several years older. My sister is 8 years younger than me. So I know very well how brother and sister make fun of each other. More than that I know how father, son and daughter make fun of each other as well.
I am not against having fun and not against joking. I love joking and if you are with me and after 5 minutes you are not laughing it means only two things - you are deaf or I am very ill.
But jokes can be positive and negative. They are negative when are used to point to the weak side of the person and used as a proof of that weakness. Joking "Maria has no friends" was negative because of that. In reality none of you believe Maria has many friends. Even now after such long discussion you do not believe as well. Look at your post - you doubt I know even you do not know anything about me. I know many things about Maria which none of you knows and will never know unless becomes a friend of Maria, which theoretically is possible.
But the list of the friends of Maria I gave above is such that all of you could have known it, if were following carefully what Maria said or did.
And last remark - your logic, making conclusions about Maria's friends based on the quantity of friends-female tennis players which she has, is completely wrong.
Sorry, wrong again. You don't know any of the posters here either, yet you say "In reality none of you believe Maria has many friends...". You don't know that. She's one of the most well-known athletes in the world, of course she'd have friends. If you don't like what other people are posting, then don't read. You know there's this thing called an ignore button. Use it.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!