TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2010, 02:52 AM   #564
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
To support Maria in the best light 100% would be superficial. Look at how brothers and sisters act in a relationship. They joke about each other, they lie about each other, they make fun of each other, etc. because deep down they know they have a strong, personal bond. I'm not trying to say Maria is my sister or anything () but I've been a fan of her for years that I get a little tired of kissing her ass 24/7. In fact, I think true friends are the ones that can actually joke about their own favorite player because it shows how comfortable and confident you feel in your player.

Besides, how do you know that Maria has so many friends? She has like 2 friends on tour so I can only imagine in real life.
I know. I joke around and make fun of my close friends and they do so to me. I'm hyper-nice around people I'm not comfortable or close around.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!