TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 02:27 AM   #551
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

My Kiwi friends couldn't care less about tennis. Although it's amaze to see Aucklanders trying to make this tourney a sellout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria has more friends than all of you have together (I assume everybody of you who comment about her friends have 20 friends). She has friends in and outside sports but it is impossible for you to know them. As far as I know none of you is close to Maria and no one has a friend who is very close to Maria. That's the only way you could know how many friends Maria has.
Did you know Kobe, Pau, LeBron and Nash are her personal friends?
Did you know Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are her personal friends?
Did you know Rachel Zoe, Natasha Poly and De Niro are her friends?
The list is very long...
So, please be more respectful to Maria.
Oh my God, please tell me you're not serious.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!