TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 28th, 2010, 12:49 AM   #546
country flag Solidus

Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice Solidus is just really nice
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria has more friends than all of you have together (I assume everybody of you who comment about her friends have 20 friends). She has friends in and outside sports but it is impossible for you to know them. As far as I know none of you is close to Maria and no one has a friend who is very close to Maria. That's the only way you could know how many friends Maria has.
Did you know Kobe, Pau, LeBron and Nash are her personal friends?
Did you know Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are her personal friends?
Did you know Rachel Zoe, Natasha Poly and De Niro are her friends?
The list is very long...
So, please be more respectful to Maria.
A joke is a joke is a joke.

Humour is based on a percieved conception of a person's particular status whether that is true or not, the fact of whether or not Maria has a lot of friends is irrelevant to the joke -- the point is that there is a popular conception that she has little friends.

For **** sake, why do I always need to explain simple shit like this to you guys?

PS I;m drunk, lolzerrrssssssssssss
Solidus is offline View My Blog!