TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dexter

Thread: Dexter
View Single Post

Old Oct 18th, 2010, 01:27 PM   #115
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

I'm caught up on the show, but don't read Dexter spoilers. Why I read reality tv spoilers and not Dex spoilers, I don't know. Regardless, below is regarding S5E4.

There's something unsettling about seeing Dex chase Stiles around the woods, keeping her in a cabin, and all that other fun stuff he did. So, of course now she "trusts him" ... trusts him to kill all of the other people involved in whatever it is that Boyd was a part of. Then maybe she'll throw him a bone and clean up one of his messes in the end? Please don't go Lila Redux on us, Show.

I know that Stiles is Lumen, but I refuse to call her by her character's name.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote