TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Should we have a Blast Chat thread?

View Single Post

Old Oct 14th, 2010, 10:33 AM   #20
country flag Andy T

Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should we have a Blast Chat thread?

Rollo, you've always tried to encourage a live and let live approach in the Blast, promoting respect for all posters regardless of whether they are historians, ranking wizards, students of the game or one-player experts/fans and I think you should continue to have a house with many mansions. The only problem I can see is when chat threads don't have "CHAT" marked in the title, signposting people towards or away from them, according to their wont. I don't see why existing threads need to be merged or deleted but maybe a new lounge space which is not the creation/preserve of any one group of fans/friends could serve to enable posters to get to know each other a bit and improve the general atmosphere.

*Science without Humanity *Knowledge without Character

*Politics without Principle *Commerce without Morality

*Worship without Sacrifice
Andy T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote