TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Big West - news 2010-11

View Single Post

Old Oct 5th, 2010, 04:07 AM   #17
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Long Beach St.

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
obviously had higher rank a year ago and still MUCH betr rank than some cheaters.
Form so you're saying Kouyoumjian had a better ranking than Hammel? Let's take a look at the facts and not rely on your faulty recollections.

Stephanie Hammel's TRN rankings
HS senior = 36
HS junior = 39
HS soph. = 29

Kouyoumjian's TRN rankings
HS senior = (303)
HS junior = 92
HS soph. = 38

Form this reminds me of when you accused UCI of stacking Amy Trankino at #1 and I had to correct you by posting the truth that Trankino NEVER played #1 at UCI.

Form to be honest I was kinda hoping UCI could pickup Kouyoumjian as a walk-on a while back until I saw her USTA record. In the last year Kouyoumjian has quit 6 tournaments. I don't think I've ever seen a player quit so many times.

UCI has warriors like Stephanie Hammel who would rather play Deborah Armstrong to an unfinished stalemate on 1 hand rather than quit.

In the future maybe if Kouyoumjian is playing against UCI in the finals of the Big West Tourney I wouldn't mind if Kouyoumjian decides to call it quits once again.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote