TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alison Van Uytvanck

View Single Post

Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 05:53 PM   #27
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

I also saw her at Wimbledon and I really liked her. She is very much a finesse type player and she was hitting some very imaginative shots so, without knowing anything about her I stopped and watched her for about half an hour. Her very red hair also makes her very striking. She could almost be Dick Norman's daughter . She was actually the only girl I saw this year in juniors who made any impression on me. I would definately be pleased to see her have a successful career, but obviously it is still very early days to start thinking in those terms. Let's see how she gets on over the next 12 months.