TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 02:20 AM   #68
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

Not the best video of me, but i figured I'll post it.

It was actually a really good training tool for me because, I realized that I was neglecting my entire lower body on my serve, especially on the 2nd serve. Also, realized how out of shape I was (although I haven't done much about that haha)

This is during a doubles match in college a couple years ago, starting in the opening game in the match, I'm hitting a really bad second serve.

15-0 my big forehand forces an error
15-15 my backhand shank leads to an easy putaway volley
15-30 i badly overhit on a running forehand
30-30 ACE
40-30 Service Winner
40-40 DOUBLE FAULT FAIL My reaction is funny, little gay boy double faults
Deciding Point , I hit a good backhand, but my partner fails on the the next volley (you can actually see my disappointment, we actually didn't get along at all haha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM5uaMMPsQ8

My best friend is going to help me out and take a video of me playing in a NTRP 4.0 tournament this weekend, hopefully I look better then.
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote