TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tamira Paszek Articles and Interviews Thread

View Single Post

Old Sep 19th, 2010, 01:56 PM   #52
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamira Paszek Articles and Interviews Thread

Article about Quebec SF:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/n...256076_2158706

Quote:
QUÉBEC CITY, Canada - ...

Earlier, Tamira Paszek continued to burn through the draw, cruising past fellow teen Christina McHale, 62 62. McHale, at 18 years the youngest to reach a Sony Ericsson WTA Tour semifinal this year, was overpowered by the 19-year-old Paszek, who reached her third career final and will go for her second title.

"She was a tough opponent. I didn't know what to expect," said Paszek, whose first title came at Portoroz four years ago. "Everything seems to be finally fitting together this week. I'm feeling healthy."

Paszek has now won seven matches in Québec City, three in qualifying and four in the main draw. She hasn't lost a single set during the week.

McHale was complimentary in defeat. "She played very solid," McHale said. "I was under pressure to go for more as she had an answer for everything it seemed. I had a good week though. I'm disappointed now, but I'm pleased to have made my first quarterfinal and semifinal here this week."

Mattek-Sands and Paszek will be playing each other for the first time.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote