TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:18 PM   #304
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamus View Post
I never compared Brisbane nor Auckland to Memphis or Strasbourg.
I just think too much is made of her schedule and/or form going into grand slams. We've seen her have great leadups to slams and then totally bomb out and we've also seen her have good slam results with poor form going in. I just think Maria's a creature of habit and if she feels comfortable playing in HK as he Aussie warmup then that's what she should do (plus it pays her the most $$$ )
I never said you did. Strasbourg and Memphis just happen to be of the same category as B&A and you said that you wouldn't expect much competition in an event of that tier.

Yes, she's a creature of habit, but changing things up from time to time could prove to benefit her. Just look at Nadal who changed his grip when serving right before the US Open...

And the $$$$$$$ should really be a non-factor in all of her decisions, imo.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!