TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

View Single Post

Old Sep 14th, 2010, 04:35 PM   #10
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Republic of Kosovo Tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana View Post
I didn't know they don't participate in ETA tournaments. Are some players considering representing Albania so that they could have a chance to play?

Are people in Kosovo interested in pro tennis? Does your media report on ATP and WTA tournaments?
No at the moment none of the Kosovar players are representing Albania.As far as I know of course!

And yeah people in Kosovo are really interested in Tennis.I live in Peja and there are two clay courts near my house.And all day they are filled with people who want to play!And of course they watch a lot of Tennis!

Tournaments that are shown from the Media in Kosovo are:
1.Wimbledon(Full coverage from KTV)
2.French Open(SuperSport)
3.Toronto/Cincinnati Masters (Supersport 1,2)
4.WTA Championships Doha (Supersport 3)

These are tournaments that are shown from the local TV-s.Of course we also have EuroSport which covers all the other Tennis tournaments!
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote