TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread**

View Single Post

Old Sep 9th, 2010, 12:05 AM   #191
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: **Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread**

Jasmina's career is a bit of a mystery to me. She's obviously hugely talented and has enough big wins to prove she's not a fluke and that she belongs (in 2008 she beat Duque-Marino in straight sets; in 2009 she demolished Larsson 62 60 ; so far this year she has beaten Beltrame, Birnerova, Tamaela, Poutchek and, this week alone, Botto, Chakhnashvili and Domachowska).

On the other hand, her career-high ranking is only 452 (and it's not like she's just starting out her career). It appears to be because in 2008 and 2009 she didn't play many events and also had several losses to more-or-less complete unknowns (Kvatsabaia, Eric, Melena).

She seems to be fixing that. She has been playing more often this year and has had only two what I would consider bad losses (Melena and Sekulic). Hopefully she is turning her career around. There are already too many Croatian women players with unpredictable careers!

Good luck, Jasmina!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote