TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #496
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Kaia and Robert defeated Hantuchova/Bhupathi 64 62
This was a fun match, Kaia was relaxed and all smiles.

Robert and Bhupathi both took some time to argue with the umpire.

First umpire called Hantu/Bhupathi's shot out and Bhupathi went to argue about it, saying something this along the lines: "You have to be sure, you can't make mistakes like that. This is not the Flushing Meadows Open, this the United States Open"

Later Bhupathi's cap fell off while hitting the winner, and Robert started saying something about that (I think he wanted the point to be replayed or given to them), and told the umpire to go and look it up in the book after the match.

The crowd was behind Bhupathi/Hantuchova of course (I guess there were lots of Indians cheering them on). Hantuchova didn't look happy not once.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote