TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 4th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #1087
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
The Focus article is rather short, I will translate it later today.
http://www.focus.de/panorama/bouleva...id_548467.html

Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi have sporting children

Former tennis pro Andre Agassi (40) and his wife Steffi Graf (41) obviously bequested their sporting genes to their children. Daughter Jazz Elle, who will celebrate her seventh birthday in October, plays tennis, Agassi currently revealed in a press conference at the US Open in New York.

His 8-year-old son Jaden Gil shows talent as a baseball player, the eight-fold grand slam winner continued.

Agassi showcased his autobiography "Open" in New York. On this occasion he indicated that he doesn't really like his first wife, actress Brooke Shields, to be near to him. „Brooke called us at home a few times, and Steffi every now and then answered the phone, so I asked for a change of the number.“
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote