TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open 2010

Thread: US Open 2010
View Single Post

Old Sep 4th, 2010, 06:35 AM   #10
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2010

Thanks

Don't worry about noticing, I didn't really post about it much.
No I didn't talk to her, there were so many other fans around her, I don't think she even heard me saying good luck in the next round
It was hebrew from all around anyway. The atmosphere was really fun when it was tight at the end of the first set, and every good point Shahar won there was a huge roar from the crowd

I also saw WTAWorld stars and personal faves like Elena, Vika and Marion, each for a few games. I was shocked to hear about Vika fainting later, she looked so good and strong
US Open is such an incredible complex, I could just walk outside it and visit stuff for a whole day..

No pictures sorry, There was no point taking as it was in bad quality because of the sun..
From the other open side of the court would have been better.

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote