TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 12:01 PM   #383
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection (4 WTA players wear them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_v_e_t_l_i_o_ View Post
She is a sophisticated girl, you know. I see that it is hard for U to understand it because you are not one yourself
You got me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Why do you persist with posting in here when you have made it ubundantly clear how much you dislike Maria? Im sure you could think of better ways to fill your time, like maybe starting an AO 2011 thread in Dinara's forum???
Because I just love to see you get your underwear in a bunch. I can post wherever I like, and if it displeases you then report my post or send me a bad rep. Atleast my post was relevant to the thread, whilst your's was simply provocative.

Meanwhile, I actually liked a few of Maria's dresses this year. But some, such as the AO and Miami were excessively garish. I think her USO day one was better than anything she's worn since 2008.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote